INFORMATION NOTE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART. 13 – ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE N. 196 / 2003 “PRIVACY ACT”) AND EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 (“GDPR”).Summary
- Introduction. 1
- Owner and data collector. 1
- Types of data collected. 2
- Legal basis. 2
- Purposes of the processing. 2
- Retention period and data handling procedures. 4
- Categories of Entities to which Data may be Communicated. 5
- Rights of the Interested party. 5
1. IntroductionZoogamma Spa, hereinafter referred to as Zoogamma or Owner, wishes to inform and reassure you about the use of personal data provided or acquired by Zoogamma during the interaction with the pages of the website www.zoogamma.it, in respect of the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, as well as in compliance with the provisions on personal data protection regulation.
4. Legal basisThe Owner processes personal data related to the Interested party in one of the following events:
- the interested party has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the interested party and / or the execution of pre-contractual actions;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject to;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest to which the Owner is invested;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
5. Purposes of the processingThe Data of the Data Subject is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: (i) site statistics collection (e.g. Google Analytics), (ii) contacts with the Data Subject (contact forms), newsletter service and / or quote request) and (iii) displaying content from external platforms (e.g. social networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.).Site statisticsThe services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of the behaviour of the interested party.Google Analytics (Google Inc.)Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses Personal Information collected for evaluating the use of this Site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.At the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it is made available by Google the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics.Contact the interested partyContact form / Quote request / NewsletterThe interested party, by filling in contact forms present on the site with his / her personal data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotation, or any other kind indicated by the header of the form. By consenting to the registration to the mailing list or to the newsletter, the e-mail address of the interested party is automatically added to a list of contacts to which e-mail messages containing information, including commercial and promotional, relating to this Site may be transmitted. The e-mail address of the interested party could also be added to this list because of the registration to this Site or after making a purchase.Contents of external platformsThese services allow you to interact with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this site or allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and interact with them. The interactions and information acquired from this site are in any case subject to the privacy settings of the interested party relating to each social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.+1 button and Google+ social widgets (Google Inc.)The +1 button and Google+ social widgets are services for interacting with the Google+ social network, provided by Google Inc.LinkedIn button and social widgets (LinkedIn Corporation)The button and social widgets of Linkedin are services of interaction with the social network Linkedin, provided by LinkedIn Corporation.Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)The "Like" button and Facebook social widgets are services of interaction with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.Youtube Video Widget (Google Inc.)Youtube is a video content visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Site to integrate such contents within its pages.Google Font (Google Inc.)Google Fonts is a service of visualization of styles of character managed by Google Inc. that allows this Site to integrate such contents within its pages.Google Maps (Google Inc.)Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this site to integrate such contents within its pages.
6. Retention period and data handling proceduresYour data will be processed in compliance with the principles established by the legislation on personal data protection. The treatment will take place after the adoption of every measure of security, both technical and organizational, adequate to the risks for your rights and your fundamental freedoms. The data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. The personal data of the interested party may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the interested party is located.The processing operations will be carried out by subjects authorized by the Company to access the information, which will be adequately trained on the protection of personal data and designated as persons in charge of processing. The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the Data Subject will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest.
- When the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party, the Data Controller may keep the personal data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or on the order of an authority.